Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Storyboards in Progress!

Dang, I forgot to post this earlier!  I finished compositing my final film, but I'm not sure whether to upload it.  If I decide to, I'll post a link.  Aaaannnd on Thursday, my animation class is having a potluck before we head to the library for the premier of our animations. =D  Meanwhile, my parents are going to the Mark & Brian Christmas Show at the Nokia Theater that day.  My dad bought all three of us tickets before knowing that I couldn't go. u_u

Also, I'm finally going to continue storyboarding my GtM episodes.  Once the first two episode's storyboards are done, my partner-in-crime Roy Hunter Julien is going to do the backgrounds.  Then, we can start hiring voice actors for Giovanni and Strider. =D  I can't wait for that!  Til then, I have to practice Ghosteh's voice, and Roy's brother Merryll will be composing the music.  Okay then, see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment