Thursday, September 1, 2011

Slowly but Surely...

Not a lot of progress yet.  I'm currently working on the rough animation, which is obviously the hardest stage because you're planning out all of the motion and have to get expressions and everything exactly the way you want it.  It's all downhill from there.  I am NOT looking forward to doing the outlines though. :/

I'm also finishing up backgrounds, but procrastinating a lot on those.  I can easily say that backgrounds are my least favorite thing to do. :P  My background minion Roy has helped me out a lot with most of the backgrounds but now I gotta take it from here.

What I'm working on at this very moment: MORE LIPSYNC.  This scene I'm doing right now is about 12 seconds long, and at 12 frames per second, it adds up to 145 frames...which means I gotta draw Gio 145 times in a row... Gee, isn't animation great? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment