Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Universal Studios!!! 8D

Hey everybody!  This isn't GtM related, but... I need to post it somewhere.  Yesterday, I went to Universal Studios with my mom and aunt.  I didn't get pictures of the whole trip but I took some near the end.  The really fun stuff was the Studio Tour: I've been on it a zillion times but they keep adding new stuff to see.  Like the new King Kong thing - MAN that was cool!  It was also really awesome seeing the original Bates Motel and the spooky house on the hill in person.  Oh, and I went on the Simpsons ride for the first time. XD That was the single greatest moment of my life. O.O  It was AMAZING.  Go ride it first chance you get.  Now: PHOTOS!  Click to make them bigger!

Hey look it's Bart.  Hi Bart!

I got to take a picture of the Warner Brothers and ABC studios!

And WB's famous water tower! XD Look look, there it is!

Me and my aunt.  I look like such a dork...

 Me and my aunt again.  Yes, I do have an Angry Beavers shirt on. XD

Citywalk in the evening!  Ate at Wolfgang Puck's too.  LOVED it!
And now, Citywalk at night.  This is what Sonnet City (where Gio & co. live) looks like in my head.

Down towards the bottom center, you can see my mom waving ;p

The sign over Gamestop!

Hard Rock Cafe's chandelier! O.O

That's the floor directly beneath the chandelier.

Hard Rock Cafe's giant guitar, all lit up.

 So yep, that was our trip.  See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment