Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Updates of Everything

Haven't updated in a while, so here's what's happening now.  I'm a bit behind on everything because life keeps getting in the way.  I can't really work in the morning or daytime cause my mom's always home and I'm too tired at night to do anything either.  BACKGROUNDS AREN'T EVEN DONE YET.  Man, I have SO much work to do. XD

I've been wanting to bring back the idea of Basilisk Radio, which will be a series of recordings related to my projects, such as voice acting samples, bloopers/outtakes from script readings, audio-only episodes (like film noir/radio dramas), original music, and other stuff. ;P  IT'S GONNA ROCK.

One thing I want to do now is collect some classical music to which the copyrights have expired so I can use it in the show.  For those who don't know, I will be uploading this to deviantart in the film category, and music that you don't have a license to use or didn't compose yourself isn't allowed.

Before I get even more distracted, I'll go continue to work now. XD Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment