Saturday, November 12, 2011

Latest Updates

I haven't been doing a lot of animation lately.  Instead, I've been finishing up everything else and getting a head start on the second episode so there won't be such a long break in between the first two episodes' releases.  The second script has been giving me a lot of trouble for many months now, but I think what I have so far meets my high expectations.  I've just got to write in the missing parts of dialogue where I changed or cut scenes out.  It'll be finished soon! :D

Here's something I've been working on for so long I can't even remember and no one knows about: a seamless design for a background, wallpaper, fabric, etc. with the trio in various drawings, almost like a collage.  Hardly anything is inked yet and it definitely won't be finished for a while, but the sketches are looking pretty good and I can't wait to have it as a background here.

I've got a bunch of other awesome things planned so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment