Friday, November 18, 2011

New Characters? ...Maybe?

So there's this series of stories I've been working on for a long time.  The earliest concepts for it started in 2003. O_O  I can't even put into words the amount of work I dedicated to that project.  Gio and Ghosteh used to be a part of it until Gio got his own show :P  But, with GtM having far more progress in only two years (not to mention this old series is beginning to look kind of silly), I'm seriously considering scrapping that series, except for a story or two out of the original five.  I am saving my favorite characters for other projects and three of them might be introduced as minor characters in GtM.

These new characters consist of a girl (finally! :P) whom I need to draw an updated look for, and a set of male identical twins who need name changes.  I won't reveal them to the general public until an episode with them is about to be released...which won't be for a while...x_x As for the rest of the characters from that old story... that'll be for another blog once their stories are redone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment